Sunday, June 12, 2011

Don't care for cake, then have a cookie for your wedding...

So, a bride called me about a week and a half ago and asked me if I could do a chocolate chip cookie instead of a cake for her wedding. She still wanted it tiered, but a cookie instead of a cake. The order was for a 6 inch, 10 inch, and 12 cookie, not too much icing, but still super pretty. She gave me wording that she wanted on each cookie and decided to rent my pedestals to display them on. Her colors were silver, green, and lilac. The topper she made was a bit too large for the 6 inch cookie, but I put it on anyway. Here's the clincher...I delivered these to the Glow Golf place at the Citidel Mall, which is of course dark, so you couldn't really see the cookies anyway. I got a picture only because I used my flash. Like they say..."different strokes for different folks!"





No comments: