Today I delivered a wedding cake all done in chocolate fondant (which I love by the way), and SugarVeil ribbons and bows. I'm still learning allot about SugarVeil. I really like this product, but it can be a little tricky to use. Some things I learned this time around are...
1. Always make extra SugarVeil for your project...just in case you need it.
2. If you're making bows, make extra as a backup.
3. When SugarVeil dries completely, it is very, very fragile.
4. I need to get a larger air-tight container to store my set SugarVeil pieces, so I don't need to make so many seams in my ribbons.
5. I did not use wafer paper to make my bows; I will try using it next time to give the bows more stability.