Monday, August 23, 2010

Mini wedding cake for special couple...


Our friends, Sheila and Kim Cope were celebrating their 35th anniversary today. When they got married, Sheila flew out to Germany to meet Kim without any family. They first got married in Germany, which was required by the German government, and then were sealed in the Swiss LDS temple the following day. They never had much of a reception, and definitely no wedding cake. So, when I heard their story, I felt that they needed a wedding cake, even though small, for their 35th. So here is the cake, along with a picture of the cute couple. Sheila's favorite color is red, and since I don't like to use red icing decorations on my wedding cakes, I added red ribbon and fresh red roses from my garden. Happy Anniversary, Sheila and Kim! May you have many more.



No comments: