Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update on cake tasting day...

Yesterday afternoon was my cake tasting day for prospective brides. It was successful, even though I was pressed for time getting ready. We had several different flavors to choose from:
  • Fudge marble with bavarian cream
  • Lemon with cream cheese and fresh strawberries
  • Chocolate with fudge and raspberry
  • Spice with cream cheese pecan and white chocolate cream cheese frosting
  • Chocolate with coconut pecan filling
  • Banana split cake (everyone's favorite, of course)
Bruce was very helpful in cleaning up while I was talking with my customers. Since we had leftover cake as usual, we invited some of the neighbors we had not yet met over to take cake home. It was a great way to become acquainted and they loved the free cake.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I would vote for marble and bavarian cream!!! oh yummy!!