Sunday, August 25, 2013

My new arrival...

No, as you probably guessed, I'm too old to be having more babies. But my "baby" arrived last week in the form of a new oven!!! Remember in Fiddler on the Roof when Motel the tailor got his new sewing machine and everyone came over to congratulate him on his new arrival? That's kinda how I feel about my new oven. I am in love with my new LG oven. It bakes and cooks beautifully. My cakes are perfectly level. It plays a cute little tune and the lights blink off and on when the oven is preheated to the correct temperature, and then plays another tune when the timer is done, and repeats every 15 seconds until you turn it off. (I can't tell you how important that is for me!) And it's easy to clean. What more could I ask for? Oh, and I almost forgot the best part...it's a double oven. I finally replaced my old single oven, and now I can bake things in half the time! It's like Christmas in August. I'm so excited!! Special thanks to my hubby and son-in-law for lifting it upstairs to the kitchen and installing it.
My new baby... isn't it pretty?

No comments: